RAKAN PALSU PEMBELIT

BERHATI-HATI APABILA MENERIMA EMAIL KENALAN PALSU DARI LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE, AFRIKA DAN LAIN-LAIN NEGARA!! ANDA MUNGKIN TERPERANGKAP DENGAN TIPU DAYA LICIK HARTA PUSAKA ATAU SEBAGAINYA. AWAS!!


CONTOH:

Username: valencia777
Sex: Female
Age: 24
From: Sierra Leone


Hello my new friend,
it give me a great pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile now which interest me in having communication with you so that we can get to know each other if you will have the desire with me,i will be very happy if you write and reply me through my direct email address for easiest communication.here is my email address (valencia.velo@yahoo.com)
i will be waiting to hear from you through my yahoo direct email address so that i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures for you to know who is communicating with you. reply me directly through my email address so that i can be able to reply you.
Take care of your self and have a nice day as iam waiting to hear from you, i hope and know that colour or age will not be a barier to us because friendship doesn't count or ask why. I wait to receive your mail.

Warm Greetings from yours new friend
Valencia Velo. my email (valencia.velo@yahoo.com)

BERHATI-HATILAH......